Friday, May 4, 2012

BLANKS, Blanks, blanks


Hey Y'all!  Its FRIDAY!!! 
So onto the only thing I have been consistent with, time to fill in some blanks... 




1.  My bedtime routine includes,   turning off Jays tv that he feel asleep to, pulling the blankets up high on Blakely and crawling into my cold bed.  Once there I remember all those girly things I am suppose to of done, told you here I have to put effort into all that.  Then I wipe my face with my make up cloth and put on some moisturizer and hope my anxiety doesn't keep me up.  

2.   I am     stressed, anxious and all that jazz here lately.  I think once everything gets completely finalized with the house it will ease up.  

3.  I can't stand     dog hair       because     no matter how hard I try it is still all over my house.  With a nearly crawling baby, I may have just had enough.

4. My idea of relaxation would be       an hour of silence.  With a six month old and homeschooling an 8 year old, there are no quiet moments.  Most days I feel like I get mommied to death.  I know very soon I will be missing this but right now I would give anything for just some silence.     

5. If I had an extra $50, I would     buy some silence, just kidding!   I  really want to get crafty.  I would blow every cent at Micheals.   

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is      it gives you the chance to really know someone, its not a sugar coated facebook status.  I do not really have any bloggy friends, but I do have a pretty sweet cousin I have learned so much about and its made me feel a lot closer to that side of my family.  If you are reading this, you wanna be my bloggy friend   ;)

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is    well after Lauren mentioned Banana-Coconut Beignets with Chocolate Ganache, I really want to try that.  Aside from that I have actually been trying alot of the recipes I see on Pinterest lately.  One thing I really want to try is getting into the crock pot meals.  Between Scouts and Baseball our weeknights get full and I really need to plan some stuff out.


thanks for reading.
you can play along with Fill in the Blank Friday too 
over at The Little Things We Do blog. 

xo♥xo♥
lydia


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will always be your best bloggy friend. I love you! I have made some amazing bloggy friends. Ones who don't hate me if I text them at 2am because I am anxious and can't sleep. Ones who send sweet cards in the mail to brighten my day. Ones who don't judge. It's so nice to have that! It's nice for someone to get to know me as I am NOW and not have grown up knowing me. I feel like I am getting to know you as you are now and learning so much about your past that I was in the dark about. Being cousins it's always been easy to be around one another and just pick up wherever we are at- sometimes we forget to fill in the blanks along the way. I'm really enjoying filling in the blanks with you now ;)

Unknown said...

yay, Best bloggy friends for life ;) So very very true! I am most definitely loving filling in the blanks with u ♥