Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunny Sweetness

forgive me father bloggers, it has been 6 days since my last confession post.

hope things are going well for you all.  ya know my ten loyal followers ;)




1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  my relationship with my husband.  We are at such a wonderful place in our marriage and life.


2.     Today is my brother in laws (aka) my husbands best friend (aka) my sons favorite uncle, 19th birthday and that   is good cause to celebrate .


3.  The most fun I ever had was     posting this blog.  Jk.  I seriously have no clue how to narrow down one fun moment in my life.  It just seems like I would be doing wrong by other memories.



4.  True friends are     hard to come by. 

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       watching Jay and Blakely together.  The relationship these two kiddos have is beautiful.  He looks at her with such love and pride and she the same but with this amazement and idolization to boost.  It is a wonderful thing to witness.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     at the lake!  I am missing our lake house so much right now.  A trip to BRS is in our very near future.  

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   usually grilled and accompanied by a cold drink.  It seems like my hubby never misses an opportunity to fire up his grill.  He made it at work one day.  It is pretty badass.  All who have ate off this grill swear it is one of their best meals ever.  Doubters are welcome for dinner.  I am not overweight on accident, we cook amazing around here!




hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

xo♥xo♥
lydia


No comments: