Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CHALLENGE NUMERO UNO

Hitting a wall but I am trying to get past it and keep on blogging.  So...


ITS CHALLENGE TIME
DAY 1- A RECENT PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND 15 INTERESTING FACTS.




(i took this pic superbowl sunday, 3 days is recent enough)

I do not think I am that interesting.

I am cheap when it comes to spending money on myself. 
I REFUSE to buy myself stuff I admit I NEED.  Which led to...


I used to have a problem with shoplifting and went to therapy for it.

I actually have to put effort into being girly, shouldn't that just come natural??

I can be very ungrateful.  I am working on it.

I went to 11 different schools from K-12 before dropping out my senior year, and didn't  get my GED until I was 26.

I have tried almost every drug out there.


I love the sound of my voice when I am singing to my babies.

I lost my virginity at 13, which freaks me out cause I have a 14 year old stepdaughter.

I thought I was going to be a dance choreographer when I grew up.  Now, I only dance in my kitchen.

I eloped but kept it secret til I found out I was preggers with my son.  I had to tell everyone "I'm pregnant but its cool cause I have been married for months!"  :)


I use a fork and knife to cut my hot pockets then eat them with my fingers.  


I am TERRIFIED of snakes.  
I've had a reoccurring nightmare of being in my Pawpaws boat and being surrounded by a sea of snakes.


I have never been further North than the Mason-Dixon line.  Ever.  


I apparently do not know the meaning of 'challenge' cause I totally thought this would be easier.




xo♥xo♥
lydia













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowzers. To be clear here... you are already WAY more interesting than me in one post alone! So much I didn't know. Keep at this! I just read a few of your posts & you are a beautiful writer!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lace ♥

Patria said...

Omg you made me laugh, smile, and laugh some more all in one post! God I miss you, and DAMN you are totally HOT in that pic! (as well as many others, but loving that one) :)

Unknown said...

I find myself missing the fb like button. I want to like these comments so much. Thanks so much!