Thursday, March 1, 2012

The month of Luck


ITS MARCH Y'ALL!!
This year is flying by.

Today is suppose to be an absolutely gorgeous day in Virginia.  
Our plan:  TO ENJOY THE HECK OUT OF IT!
j at lake chesdin


Today's Subject:
How lucky am I?

Today my precious baby B is four months old.  Talk about time flying by.  Then on the other hand it is hard to imagine life before she came along.  I am so lucky cause she is such a great baby.  B has been sleeping through the night since she was about two months old.  She is always smiling and happy.  This girl has completed our little family ♥

Tonight, my little cub scout will be receiving some awards.  He has only been in scouts since December and he has accomplished so much.  He made the honor roll for Calvert Academy homeschoolers, he is beyond amazing!

My husband couldn't be more perfect.  Everything he does is for our family.  Every move he makes is completely selfless.  He loves me.  For me.  All my flaws and insecurities.
He is my greatest blessing, without him, this wonderful life of mine, wouldn't be.


xo♥xo♥
lydia

No comments: