Friday, April 20, 2012

My Blank Friday

Yay, I found something to blog about today.  Taking a cue from Lacey in Love and headed over to The Little Things We Do and discovered

1.  Today is a great day because, I decided to make a goal and run a 'RAD' 5k in July.  More details on this to come later.

2.   Tomorrow I will be hanging out at a baseball field with my Blakely and Bella watching my guy do his thang.

3.  My favorite time of day is     late night       because   after Blakely and Jay go to bed its those moments that I get to just love on the hubby.

4. Sometimes you just have to  sing at the top of my lungs like its a reality show audition.  This is a daily thing.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is  SOJA, here I am.  Something about spring time totally brings out my Rastafarian side.  The sounds just go with warm music.  Btw, happy 420 :)



6. My favorite accessory is  earrings.  I feel like I  look to much like my lil bro if I do not have something shiny on my ear lobes.


7.  My favorite thing about this week was   hanging out in my model home yesterday.  I know that sounds so ridiculous.  It was just so great to see my future home.  2432 square feet!  So much room for activities!

No comments: