Hey everyone! Hope you have had a wonderful week.
Time for another round of
fill in the blank friday by The Little Things We Do blog.
2. I can hardly wait for to be living in our new home on our pretty land.
3. The quickest way to my heart is with a scalpel because it takes me a while to really trust and love people.
4. A little known fact about me is that I have no self control.
5. The best part about my job is I do not miss anything. I get to be there for every first moment. I get to be at every game. I get to kiss every booboo. I get to show my children that family is what is most important.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my husband. He makes me want to be better. He is intelligent beyond belief and has a way of putting everything into perspective and make this crazy world, that consumes me way to often, make sense. He keeps me sane and feeling like a woman.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is oh my goodness, SEW. As soon as we move it is on! My stepdad has this old sewing machine built into a table that I want to learn on but was told it would be easier on a new machine. Boo! I may just take both ;)