Friday, April 27, 2012

Blank-ity Blank Blank

Hey everyone!  Hope you have had a wonderful week.  
Time for another round of
fill in the blank friday by The Little Things We Do blog.


1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   hit the alarm clock and hope sleeping baby B doesn't wake before I can get daddy out the door.  Super hard being half asleep, cooking him breakfast, packing a lunch and holding a baby, but its been done plenty.  

2.   I can hardly wait for     to be living in our new home on our pretty land.

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     with a scalpel     because     it takes me a while to really trust and love people.  

4. A little known fact about me is that      I have no self control.  

5. The best part about my job is          I do not miss anything.  I get to be there for every first moment.  I get to be at every game.   I get to kiss every booboo.  I get to show my children that family is what is most important.  

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     my husband.  He makes me want to be better.  He is intelligent beyond belief and has a way of putting everything into perspective and make this crazy world, that consumes me way to often, make sense.  He keeps me sane and feeling like a woman.   


7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is    oh my goodness, SEW.  As soon as we move it is on!   My stepdad has this old sewing machine built into a table that I want to learn on but was told it would be easier on a new machine.  Boo!  I may just take both    ;)

xo♥xo♥
lydia

No comments: