Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Round One 4Q1A


Hey you guys!  (I totally said that in my Electric Company voice)
So finally a change up from a Wordless or Wordful its the all new...

 "Four Questions, One Answer" 
 done by the amazing Lacey in Love.

The instrucciónes are simple.  You choose ONE question to answer at length and answer the rest of the questions with ONE word only.  
I favor simplicity so I dig it.




1} What is your least favorite nickname/pet name?  Sissy.  


2} Where were you when you received your first kiss?  I was in a boys bedroom, and super young, like first grade!  Looking back I was there a lot, where the hell were my 'rents?  I would ride over there on my bike and stay for hours with only his teenage sister watching us.  I was either really trusted or really neglected, I will get back to you on that...


3} Do you believe in karma?  indubitably.  


4} What is your favorite Summertime treat?  frozen.    





Click here to link along too.

Lacey in Love


xo♥xo♥
lydia

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Here I Louisiana frozen summer treats are a MUST!!

C said...

First grade? You go, girl! Hahaha.

Stopping by from the linkup :)

Unknown said...

I sure hope it was a closed mouth kiss! Hahahaha!