Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hello 2012!!

and hello to you.  Thanks for reading. 



So what big things do you have in store for this year?  Any unusual resolutions?

I am trying to not consider anything I am doing a New Years Resolution.
Here are some things I am hoping change this year for me and my family.

WEIGHT:
I have been trying to lose weight for some time now but then got preggers with sweet lil B.  Having her right at the holiday season I did not stand a chance for immediate weight loss.  So I am ready to go hard core now.  I did the most healthiest grocery shopping I have ever did yesterday and saved $40 with coupons!  My husband has struggled with weight all his life and our son is putting on more pounds than either of us are comfortable with.  We are both so ready to be a better example for him.  We want to genuinely be healthier for our kiddos and be much more active.  

NO MORE RENTING:
Our goal is to be in a position to buy a home by the time our lease is up this year.  We have been working toward this goal for a while and I am really hoping things fall into place.  

and really that is it.

Nothing to exciting just a goal to be better people ♥


xo♥xo♥
lydia

No comments: